Events & Conferences
Come and meet us. Get answers to your questions about ways to optimize your oncology clinical trials.
- 15-16 April 2022: US-China Biopharma Conference 2022 – SAPA-GP in King of Prussia, PA. See event website.
- 9-10 November 2021: Outsourcing in Clinical Trials New England 2021, Westin Boston Seaport District. See event website.
- 9-10 November 2020: Virtual SITC Annual Meeting poster presentation. Phase Clinical and the FDA recently completed a study to help improve immunotherapy for certain lung cancer patients. View the poster and abstract here. The abstract and two figures are also published in a supplement to the Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer (JITC).
- 30 September – 1 October 2020: Outsourcing in Clinical Trials USA – Virtual Conference. See event website.
- 3-4 March 2020: Outsourcing in Clinical Trials West Coast, Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport. See event website.
- 17-18 October 2019: Clinical Trials Phase I & IIA, Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square Hotel.
- 2-3 October 2019: Outsourcing in Clinical Trials New England 2019, Westin Boston Waterfront. See event website.
- 31 May 2019: US-China Biopharma Conference 2019 – SAPA-GP in King of Prussia, PA.
- 21-22 May 2019: OCT – Outsourcing in Clinical Trials: East Coast 2019 in King of Prussia, PA. See event website.
- 13-14 May 2019: Clinical Trial Innovation Summit in Boston, MA. See event website.
Recently Completed Clinical Studies
Phase Clinical Services has successfully completed a COVID study to enable filing for FDA Emergency Use Authorization for a novel point of care antigen detection assay for SARS-CoV-2. Thirty positive cases as confirmed by an approved PCR test and 45 negative cases were enrolled and processed at two U.S. sites. Phase Clinical Services managed site selection, protocol review, IRB approvals, equipment and kit distribution, staff training, study startup, results data review, SDV, and close communication with the sponsor, PIs and sites. The bulk of the clinical work was completed within two months as planned, with less than a month from agreement signing until first patient in.